Thursday 15 August 2013

A little bit about me and my blog

Hello to whomever may happen to read my blog!

I just wanted to let you know a bit about me and about this blog before I put up my next review (Hannibal) and before it's too late to be considered an introductory post.

The reviews I write will be of whatever I have happened to have watched/read that week. So, technically they may not have just been released but I have just managed to watch them. I will be as brutally honest as I can be, in the hope that I have persuaded you to watch something or not. That's all you should really know about the blog but if you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask!

Ok, where to begin? My name is Nazia, I'm 20 and I study journalism at De Montfort University in Leicester but originally from Kent.

Growing up in a male-dominated household has meant I've grown up watching a lot of sport, and am in fact a supporter of the mighty Manchester United! Here's a random fact for you - when I was about two me and my family went to watch one of the team's open training sessions and on our way out I decided to make a run for it; across the car park and into the road where I was nearly run over by Eric Cantona. It's fine, he stopped and everything was dandy.

I'll stop rambling on now and just say one more thing - please do leave your comments and let me know whether you agreed or disagreed after watching/reading the show/film/book.



No comments:

Post a Comment